Brief Bio: I received my Bachelors in Physics from The University of Burdawan in 2006 and went on to do my masters on Applied Physics from Indian School of Mines University in 2008. After graduating as Masters, I joined Research and Development, Tata Steel (India) Ltd. as a Researcher , where I worked on Nanomaterial based next generation heat transfer fluids for industrial application. I joined the group in 2011 after I came to Ohio State University as a graduate student, currently I am working on physicochemical aspects of zeolite in separation process using both experimental and molecular simulation techniques.
1) Subhrakanti Chakraborty*, Anirban Chakraborty, Sumitesh Das, Tridibesh Mukherjee, Debasish Bhattacharjee, Ranjit Kumar Ray, Application of Water based-TiO2 Nano-fluid in cooling of hot steel plate, ISIJ International , Vol.50 (2010) No. 1, pp. 124-127.
2) Subhrakanti Chakraborty* , Sandip K. Saha, J.C. Pandey, Sumitesh Das, Experimental characterization of concentration of nanofluid by ultrasonic technique, Powder Technology, Vol.210(2011), pp.304-307.
3) Subhrakanti Chakraborty*, Jonaki Mukherjee b, Manindra Manna a, Pampa Ghosh, Sumitesh. Das ,Mark B. Denys , Effect of Ag nanoparticle addition and ultrasonic treatment on a stable TiO2 nanofluid, Ultrasonic Sonochemistry,Vol.19(2012), No.5, pp.1044-1050.
4) Sourav Mitra , Sandip K. Saha *, Subhrakanti Chakraborty, Sumitesh Das , Study on boiling heat transfer of watereTiO2 and water-MWCNT nanofluids based laminar jet impingement on heated steel surface, Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol.37(2012), pp. 353-359.
1) Subhrakanti Chakraborty, ., Das, S., Mitali Kumari, Bhaduri, J., Roy, D., Studies on dispersion of TiO2 nanoparticles aimed for mass production of nanofluids, 4th Asian Particle Technology Symposium(APT09), September 14-16th, 2009.
2) Udbhav Ojha, Subhrakanti Chakraborty, Synthesis and Characterisation of Zinc Oxide based Nanofluids with stability, pH and viscosity relationships subject to heating and cooling cycles, Indo-US workshop on nanotechnology: Application and Implication, November 10-12, 2009.
3) Chakraborty, S. Mukherjee, J., Gupta, P.S., 2008, “Synthesis and characterisation of alumina nanofluid” A National seminar on Recent Advances in Material Science ( RAMS08), ISMU , Dhanbad, February, 2008.
1) A METHOD AND APPARTUS FOR ACHIEVING HIGHER COOLING RATES
OF A GAS DURING BYPASS COOLING IN A BATCH ANNEALING FURNACE-