Our lab’s research focuses on:
- Development and application of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) methods and computational modelling for studying the structure, dynamics, and function of proteins and small molecules
- New NMR methods for speed-up and improved sensitivity
- Quantitative and automated analysis of metabolomic mixtures
- NIH has funded the integrated metabolomics center SECIM. Our lab’s role in SECIM is making web server and software tools available for the (semi-)automated analysis of metabolomic mixtures by NMR, see spin.ccic.osu.edu
- Post-doctoral researcher position is available.
- We are currently actively recruiting graduate students. Are you interested? Please contact the PI (firstname.lastname@example.org)