Congratulations to Dr. Anne Co and Dr. Umit Ozkan (Chemical Engineering) on receiving the 2018 Lumley Interdisciplinary Research Award from the College of Engineering for the second time! Dr. Co received her first in 2016 with Dr. Raymond Cao (Nuclear Engineering) and Dr. Yuan Zheng (Electrical Engineering).
- Apr 2019: Congratulations to Wesley for receiving the Next Generation Innovator of the Year Award!
- Apr 2019: Double Congratulations to Ben for an Undergraduate Award in Analytical Chemistry and a Kraska Scholarship!
- Feb 2019: Co receives Alfred P. Sloan grant for a collaborative research project
- Jan 2019: Welcome Melissa and David to the group!
- Nov 2018: Congratulations Dr. Jose Lorie Lopez for successfully defending his PhD thesis!
- Mar 2018: Co and Collaborator Asimina Kiourti on Next Generation Smart Fabrics!
- Mar 2018: Co Receives 2018 Lumley Interdisciplinary Research Award with Umit Ozkan
- Dec 8 2017: Congratulations to Dr. Josh Billy for successfully defending his Ph.D. thesis!
- Nov 2017: Congratulations to Fen for winning First Place Poster in the 2017 Dow Graduate Student Poster Session!
- Nov 2017: Congratulations Wesley for winning a TechHub Student Project Grant on “A New Generation of Flexible Batteries”!
- June 2017: Prof Co on American Public Media describing hydrogen fuel cells to kids
- April 2017: International Atomic Energy Agency highlights our work on Neutron Depth Profiling in case studies
- April 2017: Congratulations to Sean Byrne for successfully defending his undergraduate honor’s thesis!
- August 2016: Congratulations to Xi Lin for successfully defending her Masters thesis!
- August 2016: Congratulations to Daniel Lyons for successfully defending his Masters thesis